1.15.2010

Yar.

A new year, a new blog.
However, I'm sticking to my resolutions this year.
This is one of them. I WILL keep up this blog.
Intention explanation. I am planning on doing a few things with this blog:
-Posting pictures.
-Posting random free verse poetry. Maybe short stories. That's to be determined.
-Posting entirely random things from the internet/quotes from books, movies, everyday life... etc.
-Plenty of nerdy comments will happen. I promise.
-I may even end up rambling a little bit. We'll see.
Oh, and:
-Schni the gnome, once I have obtained a gnome worthy of the name, will make several appearances here, I do believe. As I said, I must procure said gnome first.
Anyhow, that basically wraps things up for my launching of this here blog. Posts shall commence their coming sometime in the near future.
Rosie OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips