3.07.2010

From the pages of Kira's notebook...

Hide and Seek (Thunder's motive)
Silent
                                 holding breath
                                                                           (Don't want to give myself away)
        I step closer
            closer to the place I saw
                       I cannot see him, though...
                                Not anymore.
          I stop
              crouch, scan
            wait, watch
                            search
                                                             and I wonder...
a-HA!
                        There.
      A sudden flash of light
                  Day floods the black scene
                                      ... but all too soon
                                  he is gone once more
    and all is dark.
                                                                                  I roar...
                                                  ... frustration.

I can never win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips