3.14.2013

four-eyes stylized



 When Firmoo.com contacted me a few weeks ago asking if I'd like to review a pair of their glasses, I may have gotten super excited. I'd heard good things about them via other bloggers. Plus, I needed a pair of glasses for my mission! What fancy timing!

Anyway, I chose my pair and submitted the order. I figured it might take a while for them to process and ship my glasses - I was actually a little worried they wouldn't come until after I left! Not to worry though, regardless of shipping from China, my order was processed, shipped, and delivered within ten days! I was super impressed.

Holy cow, guys, I love these glasses. They were delivered last Thursday and I've scarcely taken them off since I opened the package. I love RayBan Wayfarers, but I certainly cannot afford them - these frames are such a fantastic alternative! You can find them here.






Firmoo would like everyone to know that glasses are not only for people with vision problems anymore! Glasses are becoming a big fashion trend, and are a must-have accessory - they can instantly upgrade your style. That said, Firmoo offers both prescription (like mine) and non-prescription lenses, as well as the latest trends in frames (like my Wayfarer-style frames here), for glasses, sunglasses, and goggles.

Want to change up your style a little bit, or need/want a new pair of glasses like I did? Firmoo will make it easy for you! They have launched their First-Pair-Free program to people worldwide, which is exactly what it sounds like - you pay nothing except shipping! With their wide selection of high quality frames, numerous options for lenses, and fashionable designs, as well as their impeccable service and fast delivery, I am quite certain you will not be disappointed. It's totally risk-free - give it a try, hm? They've made a believer out of me... That's for sure! I know where to go for replacement glasses in the future!

Check them out here!

Shirt - Ross ($6), Skinnies - Ross ($15), Blazer - DI ($5), Shoes - RiteAid ($13) 
Watch - Target ($13), Glasses -  c/o Firmoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips