4.05.2011

Marvelous! A letter...

Dear Life,
I wish I could express how awesome you are. Even though it's not Monday (My bad, too much sleeping occurred during homework time yesterday), you really have been super marvelous lately. I would like to list some of the reasoning for my feelings on the matter.
Things I loved about today this week (again)
- I got a job. :)
- I got a SECOND job. I am dead serious here, too. We'll talk about where that is later...
- General Conference is sorta pretty much completely and utterly the BOMB. I love General Authorities. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true, my friends. I know that. :)
- I got to go to the Sunday Afternoon Session of GC!
- I almost wasn't going to get an Honors Diploma, due to some miscommunication, but it's OK now; I will receive one after all.
- I didn't have AP Psych homework tonight.
- Blossoming trees that look super pretty with snow on them!
- Salty-smelling rain. It reminds me of the beach. And the fact that I'll be at the beach next weekend!
- Showers. When I go a day without one, I just feel like crud.
- French braids. I need to learn how to do them!
- I got a packet for World Civilizations quarter 1 today, and started quarter 2 in school... I'm going to graduate! YES!
- The way the sky looks on a cloudy night. Just that white, light color. Especially when it's snowing... The lighter the sky, the cooler it looks. :)
- More fashion blogs. Love this girlie- http://hellomonkeyface.blogspot.com/
- My family! I got to spend a bunch of time with them over the weekend... They're super bamf. I do believe that's the first time I've used that word.
I'm sure I could go on and on and on, but it's time for sleep. Just remember that you're awesome, life. I sure wouldn't mind if you'd continue being so stinkin' nice to me. ;)
Love,
Kira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips