7.26.2012

Schni

I'm not even sure I had any followers at the very beginning of this blog, so this could totally make no sense to anybody... Here, go read this, then it'll make sense. Maybe.

Now that you've read that, you may be wondering, "Hm, I've never heard of any Schni, the gnome."
Well, that's probably because in the two and a half years that this blog has been in existence, I never got around to purchasing gnomes of any sort! Horrible, right?
Right.

You're probably wondering if there's a point to this post, so I'll just cut to the chase.
After two and a half years flying mascot-less, I finally got myself a gnome!
He is "worth of the name," as I said he must be back in that first post.
Basically, he's adorable.

I will receive him next week sometime.
Then?

Let the pocket gnome adventures begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips