11.21.2014

hi, old friend

Well, with all the commotion of being home and figuring out how to live the RM (returned missionary) life... It took me a while to make it back here.

I've posted a couple of things over here, but the honest-to-goodness truth is that I don't really know what to post on what blog. I should probably just combine the two but it's hard. 

I guess it's hard for the same reason that being home is hard - life before the mission and life during the mission are two completely different things... But I love them both. And I don't know how to combine them without... Hurting their feelings. Haha. Obviously there are no real feelings to be hurt. But I guess it's almost like I'm afraid of offending my pre-mission self and my mission self. I want to be true to both of them. BUT I'M DIFFERENT! I can't be either of those people anymore.

So... There's the dilemma, then. Do I combine the two? Or do I keep two blogs and talk about all the different aspects of my life in different places?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips