1.01.2012

New Year

Happy New Year, everyone! :) 
I will do an official New Year post tomorrow, to be all sentimental and nostalgic and stereotypical blogger for you, but for tonight I just wanted to share how I brought in 2012.

Some of you may not be Coldplay fans, but anyone who has kept up on my posts will know that I absolutely love them.
In fact, even though there are so many numerous bands that I love, I would even go so far as to say that Coldplay is my favorite band - If I could only listen to one band for the rest of my life, it would be them.
As I scrolled through my Facebook feed, I saw something beautiful -
I just about died. SO, naturally, and needless to say, when 11 o'clock rolled around, I tuned to PBS, even though I was watching the 1961 version of Music Man (that's saying a lot, by the way).
It did not disappoint. And it was seriously an amazing way to bring in the New Year.
Though we did miss a bit to pop in on NYC to watch the ball drop - tradition, you know. :)

Anyway, then I found out that you could watch it online.
AHHHHHHHHHHH.
And so, without further ado, here is my New Year's gift to you. ;)


Enjoy, lovely people. :)
Also -
77. See Coldplay live in concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips