11.28.2012

dear boys 10

Dear Owl City,
I'm glad we're friends.
Even if I don't love your music.
You're great.
All true,
Mumford

Dear Drama,
You encourage things to be difficult.
All I wanted was to be your friend.
With drama,
Robot

Dear Two,
...and now it's college.
I think things are working out.
Insert smiley face.
:)
With like,
Three

Dear Bowling,
The anxiety I get when you talk to me is absolutely irrational.
It makes my dating complex come to the surface...
Thank you for asking about my mission call.
I'll try to stop being afraid of you...
Really, so sorry,
Human

Dear Cameroon,
I had a ton of fun!
There should be a next time. :)
Thanks,
Playlist

Dear Wye Oak Pandora Station,
You make Spotify less of a necessity.
I less than three you.
<3,
Aficionado


v

2 comments:

  1. Awe, Bowling. I get scared when I talk to boys too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I get that... But it's not the same in this situation. I'm just afraid of this kid. Like... He frightens me...

      Delete

Blogging tips