11.01.2012

dear boys six and Halloween

I know, it's not Wednesday. But yesterday was Halloween and I was doing fun things and studying for a test (less fun). Anyway, here we go, one day late.

Dear ...,
That was actually all right.
Thanks!
Kira

Dear Mish,
Please??????????
Desperately,
Kira

Dear Ice Cream,
Yeaaaah buddy, I got to come semi-stalk you despite my test.
I like talking to you. You're fun. :)
Sincerely,
Corn

Dear Curly,
I give up.
Adios,
Defeated

Dear Two,
Yup. But in that awkward elementary school way.
We could be cute. And awkward.
Love,
Three

Dear Jonathan,
This is the only Dear Boys that you will ever see appear on a not Wednesday. That's a promise. :)
Honestly,
Kira

Dear Mother,
I heart you.
Heart,
Kira



And here are some pictures of Halloween!







...+studying for ab psych and watching some Twilight Zone. It was a pretty good night!

Hope all y'all had a very happy Halloween too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips