9.13.2011

Just another manic Monday!

You know those days when you just can't wake up, even after you're technically awake?
Yeah, today was one of those ones.
Got up at 7, showered, went back to bed 'til 8, dragged myself out of bed, got dressed, braided my hair at the speed of light, and flew out the door because I was late for my 8:30 class.

All things considered, I really need to reflect and remind myself of the good parts, so here goes. :)

Things I loved about today
-Boys who smell really good
-Cute watches
XOXO Women's XO5301A Rhinestone Accent Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch
-The words "sale" and "clearance"
-My adorable computer
-Nude nail polish
-Carmex Cherry Chapstick (in click stick form)
-Bicycles
-Being forgiven
-Not having work
-Getting a new job! (More on that later)
-Doing laundry and thus having clean clothing
-Firesides
-Ward FHE
-Boys ;)
-Eating weird food (like Nutella and celery. And jelly with a tortilla)
-Nutella, with most everything.
-Sweats
-Sleeping
-The stake presidency
-The bishopric
-Cookies
-Lemonade
-Having time to do absolutely nothing at all
-Technology
-Not having class at 7:45am. (Haha suckaaaaas at West. ;) )

And THIS:
His voice is so amazing. But the video... I laughed through almost the entire thing, ha. So weird!

Yeahhh... I think that pretty much covers it for this week. I shall give details on my new job later, as well as more bucket list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips