10.19.2012

a few things

Mmkay this is going to be quick, but there are just a few things I would like to share -

1 - There was no Dear Boys this week for a reason. That reason is that I read over my previous ones and so many of them (especially last week's) were absolutely cocky and ridiculous and rude. For that I apologize. I am changing my anonymous ways. From now on I'll be nice.

2 - If you're my friend on Facebook, or my friend in real life, you know that due to a very large announcement made in general conference, combined with feelings and desires and promptings I have had my entire life, I am filling out paperwork to serve a full-time LDS mission (if you are hopelessly confused, learn more about them here)! I am beyond excited, which is illustrated nicely by the fact that I started my papers Sunday night and have now completed them except for a picture of me and a picture of the back of my Driver's License. I went to the doctor and dentist yesterday and all is well! Anyway, I shall write more on that another day, and will keep y'all posted on the when and where and such. :)

3 - Two more days of Lagoon! Two more weeks until my birthday! Three midterms next week! No Halloween costume as of yet, but working on it.

Ummm I think that's it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand BREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips