10.24.2012

dearest boys 5

Some names have been changed due to drama. I will be more vague from now on. And nicer, as previously discussed. :)

Dear ...,
I apologize. You seem really nice. And shy, so props.
Guess we'll see how this date goes.
Sincerely,
Next week

Dear Mish,
Getting a letter from you would make my week.
Seriously.
Love,
Please?

Dear Ice Cream,
I may or may not have figured out when you're working and decided to happen to be there at the same time... 
The only reason I won't be there is that I have a huge test to study for.
Sheepishly,
A creep

Dear Curly,
I feel like you're taunting me. 
It's not very nice.
Love,
Ow

Dear Panama,
You're fun. And I'm not afraid of you.
Good combination!
Sincerely,
Thanks for asking!

Dear Two,
It never crossed my mind that I might like you.
Until this week, that is.
Well... I think I might.
With uncertainty,
Three

Dear Wub,
I apologize for my 'tude.
Thanks for your apologies too.
Kbye.
Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips