3.19.2011

Bob Marley had the right idea, for sure!

I have heard a lot of my friends comment on how sad or unmotivated they are of late. This saddens me! So I decided to make a happy post. :)


Go check this out! I thought it was really interesting to see that many of these are things that I am encouraged to do as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Which just makes me more grateful for my religion and faith! I also especially loved that they mentioned music. I don't know what my life would be without my music!
Anyhow, this is an article on Time.com that has 20 suggestions that, if you live them, will help you to be healthier and happier. Here it is: Health and Happiness

Now enjoy this joyful montage! :)

























In the words of Bob Marley:
Don't worry about a thing... 
Because every little thing is gonna be all right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips