7.23.2011

Goodbye, my almost Summer...

I'll have to post some pictures of my room later... It's super atrocious right now. Why, you ask?

I got the job!

I will be taking customer support calls from Comcast customers for 6 hours, 5 days a week.
It's a little bit much... But I will survive it! $9.25/hr, with paid training... Can't turn that down.

I am officially moving on Monday. It's incredibly terrifying. I'm nowhere near ready, as my room will tell you... But I'm not ready emotionally or mentally yet either.
My brain still thinks that I have a bunch of summer left. Maybe it'll finally hit next week, after I've already lived there for a few days...

Anyhow, there are about 7 boxes chillin' in my room, half-full of a myriad of possessions... I didn't realize how much junk I had until last week. It's ridiculous.

Wanna know a secret?
I'm really going to miss being home.
Two weeks ago, I thought I had a month and a half to get ready to leave... I'm just not ready to pick up and go. I haven't had the time to prepare myself to leave my family, my house, my friends...







Farewell, half summer of 2011. You were awesome.


Psst... My title was inspired by this lovely song.

1 comment:

  1. THIS BREAKS MY HEART. Except I'm going much farther away... :( love you, girly! Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips