8.29.2012

dear boys

So Elise is cool and does a fun linkup every week called Dear Boys, and it's awesome, and I'mma join in this week. 'Cos it's fun, and I have stuff to say.

Dear Cowboy,

Really? I just met you and I don't even get to try to know you better? BYU-I isn't even that great.... And it's far away. Stay, yeah?

Love,
Kira


Dear Flake,

Stop making me feel things for you. And also, just leave already. Or give me some positive feedback. That'd work too.

Love,
Kira

Dear Homie,

You're awesome, but I just don't feel that way. I enjoy being around you, but you should accept that I've moved and we can hang out when I visit.

Love,
Kira

Dear Teddy Bear,

I wasn't sure what I would think of you, but I am starting to think I might just like you. More than I thought I might. Also, we have an inside joke, and that's a good starting point. Right?

Love,
Kira

Dear Interjection and Roomies,

You're all way a lot attractive. Is it bad that I don't care that you're freshmen?

Love,
Kira

Dear BLT,

I kind of want to go for it... But I can't decide if that's because I actually like you or because I want to. It's a dilemma.

Love,
Kira


And last, but not least: 

Dear Logan,

I missed you so much. It's so good to be back. :)

Love, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips