8.19.2012

neglect

Neglect is serious, my friends. Serious business. It can even cause fatalities.
Me neglecting this blog probably won't cause your death, but in any case, I apologize for being a fail blogger!
I move back up to Logan tomorrow night, so hopefully once I'm up there I'll have more time to give 'er a little more lovin. :)

In the meantime, please enjoy this -

I don't care if you've already heard it, listen again. The guitar is so perfect. :)

Met this guy today! He was really cool and is really talented! If you go to his Facebook page you can get this and two other songs for free! Click here to do so.

One of my favorite covers ever, officially.


I am unbelievably excited for this new album... September 24th! :)


Peace, biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips